If you are a strong content creator and storyteller looking for an opportunity to have an outsize impact, look no further.
As our content writer, you will be responsible for developing and executing a scalable content marketing machine that will engage and guide our target audience throughout the entire buying journey from awareness to consideration up to advocacy.
What you will be doing:
- Create the vision for our content strategy and editorial calendar across our existing channels.
- Develop and execute high performing content. This includes but is not limited to whitepapers, reports, webinars, blog posts, infographics, display ads, social, videos, and email.
- Own content measurement including tracking how content sources and influences pipeline and revenue, and monitoring the performance of created assets on SEO, marketing campaigns, and the user/buyer journey.
- Work with key stakeholders in product development, customer support/success, and sales to understand and optimize content strategy according to the overall customer lifecycle
- Craft compelling copy by a persona that supports overall messaging and positioning to drive business goals.
- Conduct the research, writing of content that is authoritative, clear, and informative
- Engage with Product Marketing routinely to gain a full understanding of recent product innovation and releases and newest features to better understand ways to position our solutions in the market
- Hire and mentor a team of content writers
The experience you will need:
We are looking for someone passionate about content Writing who loves collaboration and a fast-paced, high-growth work environment. You are an expert in all things related to content writing with a knack for channel optimization, brand consistency, and performance measurement.
- B2B content writing experience, SaaS/tech industry experience preferred
- Experience hiring and mentoring a team of content writers preferred but not necessary
- Exceptionally strong writing and editing skills with examples of work
- Experience with inbound strategy, SEO/SEM best practices, and lead/demand generation tactics
- Highly organized with proven experience at managing multiple projects concurrently
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Creative and strategic mindset
- Possess a strong vision of what makes for compelling stories, while also being receptive to feedback and curious to research and understand the audience
- Able to switch regularly and rapidly between strategy and execution
- Creative storyteller using many written mediums
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in managing content optimization and brand consistency
Role:Content Creation / Writer
Salary: 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Role CategoryContent Management (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
COA NETWORK INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
COA Network is a tech company that has developed many SaaS applications in the Telephony, CRM, Mar-Tech and Recruiting spaces. We are looking for a sharp business analyst to help build world-class products.